Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today is the Day..

My husband has been wondering where I've been all weekend long. Tucked away in my office trying to figure this all out. I feel bad, but this is such my personality. When I start a project like this, it takes over until I figure it out completely. It's like school and my students. Not only do I spend 5 days a week with them, but now they are showing up in my dreams. Same scenarios... for example, Kramer* is hiding again... Everyone is looking for him. I am walking around the city searching for a child that is NOT even in my class! Seriously, this is a huge part of my neurosis. I'm guessing tonight's dream will have me being chased by a huge HTML sign with sharp teeth!


* names have been changed to protect the "not so innocent"

No comments:

Post a Comment